PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Monday, September 26, 2011

It's raining... in here too.






After dinner, I was on my swing.
I was with Joey, my poodle. She was eating happily while I was gazing on the sky.
The night sky.
It was clouded; there was no moon, just dark, misty night sky.
Not even a star could be seen.
Where is everyone?
I was alone.
Well, to be honest, I am feeling quite lonely. All good friends to me, are in their own places,
friends, schools and topics.
I was the odd one. I was the different one.
I do had my own friends, place, school and topics... but none of them were as good as those old schools
those old friends
those old topics
...
The laughter and smiles, jokes and giggles were all in the past.
Just recently, I realized that people have to grow up.
I HATE THAT.
I hope time never run,
clock never ticks,
days never pass,
months never flip,
years never...
sigh, needed I say much more?
But that is impossible. Total impossible.
Time had to pass, people had to grow up, and memories had no choice... but to give way.
Even when you tried your very best to grab hold of it,
you will still have to let it go, it's just the matter of time.
So,
as I gazed the starless moonless sky,
swinging with Joey in my arms,
I learned something;
as we grow up, we know more things, we begin to understand stuffs,
and we start to treasure as much priceless memories we could... because we know we will not live forever,
but still... we want the days of sweet laughter
embedded in our heart...
forever.
To my very best friend, my good teachers,
 I just want to tell you,
thank you for your time with me.
Though we may have limitations and short-comings, but to me, you people are perfect.
Perfect for my dreams and memories.
I  hope I can travel back time, but if it is that so, I would not have treasure
the moments we smiled,
the time we laughed,
the problems we solved,
the goodness we shared,
the hardships we endured,
the hours we chatted,
the minutes we played together,
and the seconds when we said
"Good-bye"

You will always be my friends.

1 comment:

  1. You'll never be alone, cause i live deep down in your heart. I am here with you :)

    ReplyDelete