PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Friday, April 3, 2020

Reposting: Chubby Bunny Challenge



27 August 2014

CHUBBY BUNNY!

this is my very first collab in my vlogging history.

those two idiots are my former students.
did I mention that I was a teacher?

So yeah.
we did a 100 McNugget Challenge at his channel.
Then it's my turn for us to vlog for my channel!
We moved on to the Chubby Bunny Challenge.
At first I wanted to do something call the food slap
but somehow I switched to this at the last minute.
Well, because I felt like eating marshmallows than sweets.

I really hope to do more collabs with more 
amazing and funny people out there.
It's an incredible way to get to know someone
and actually click with him or her if it goes right.
Even if it doesn't, we still had fun.
And that's what matter the most.

Okay, after swallowing so many marshmallows,
I think I should pump up my workout
and get those bloody sugar 
OUT of my body.

Overall, I enjoyed it very very much.
I tried my best to edit it so it does look funny.
If you watch it, and laughed once,
or even just smiled, a little,
then I am more than happy to say that I did it.
After all, I did it just to make your pretty and handsome face
smile.

Have a good day!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment