PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Thursday, May 31, 2012

BFF


well, that sure is true.
so... if you're my best friend... then be prepare! Haha! juz kidding.

honestly, i have a quote my own about
Who's My Best Friend.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

IF YOU FALL IN A POOL OF MUD,

: AS A FRIEND, I WILL HELP YOU UP IMMEDIATELY.

: AS A GOOD FRIEND, I WILL LAUGH AT YOU FIRST, THEN HELP YOU UP. 

BUT
 
:IF YOU ARE MY      BEST FRIEND,


I WILL...
LAUGH AT YOU,

TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU,

LAUGH AGAIN, 

THEN, HELP YOU UP.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
 
haha!! sorry lah, but if you have experience that from me...
that means, 
TADA!
you are officially my best friend. 

my apologies if i can't give you medal,
award or honour for being my BFF.
i mean, if i were a millionaire, you'll be filthy rich by now.
if i were a superstar, you'll be in Forbes every week.
if i were the president, you'll be my right-hand man.
but...
i am just an ordinary human being.
with no fame, no status, no fortune, 
no power,  no wealth, 
literally nothing
but 
only 
ME, MYSELF AND I.

THANKS FOR BEING MY
BEST FRIEND (FOREVER?)

well, thanks anyway, bff. <3  

by the way, to all readers out there,
i would love to share with you something.
i found this in Chinese,
but i'll try my best to translate to you in the best manner possible.
share it with your best friend!

<3 <3 <3

朋友就算再好、總會有一段時間互不理睬互不關心
不是因為厭煩了、也不是因為認識了新朋友了

真正的朋友是當一段冷漠的時間過去了
還是依然在你的身邊關心你和你一起打鬧一起吵架

很久沒見面也不會覺得尷尬
會像以前一樣還是有說不完的話題、講不完的八卦

<3<3<3 

Friends.
Even at its very best
has its moments of
quietness,
 solemn silence,
and thorns.
That, however,
show nothing of a sign
of hatred,
or of new acquaintances.
True soul-mated-friends,
endure moments of chilling loneliness
yet do us apart not;
still caring,
still yelling,
still fighting,
and still loving.
Distance does not make
the hearts of friends grew colder,
but fonder.
Distance does not make
the groups of friends stranger,
but closer.
Even a nibble of shy
is hard to find among true friends;
harder than searching a needle in the sea.
True friends, never grew tired,
and will never grow old
when true friends
are together
...
<3
dedicated to my best friends
shiyan,
jinyuan,
yuanting,
eevy,
thomas,
eugene,
weishan,
hongwei,
elaine,
emmy,
chinyong,
xiaoying,
and
etc.



1 comment: