PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

When will I break free?


There was once a Boy,
who loves to dream. 
He dream really big, 
huge and far.
There was a Cage too.
It was known as the Impossibilities. 
Naughty nasty Cage 
never tired of stopping Boy 
from dreaming the imposibles.
Cage stuffed all doubts and so-called reality
into Boy's mind, 
telling him, "Wake up, you'll never be.''
Boy was disappointed, of reality.
But still, he desire to fulfill his dreams.
From day-dreaming to dreaming in Zonk city,
the thirst of achieving his dreams became greater.
The temptation became greater.
*
Boy tired to break free.
He pulled, he tore, he broke, he smashed, he ripped, he kicked.
The Cage was not giving up either.
It would not give the Boy a chance. 
The Boy continued on, trying to break free.
He pulled, he tore, he broke, he smashed, he ripped, he kicked.
The temptation became greater.
But there was no way out.
Cage the Impossibilities would not let. 
**
Poor Boy, left alone.
His own dreams, now locked up in a Cage.
He felt desperate. Stressed. Tired.
Between bars, he could see birds in the sky.
Flying freely in the air, 
he wished he was outside there.
***
So, Boy closed his eyes. He knelt down and prayed.
''Oh God, 
my dreams are big, and my ambitions are great.
I can see that my future shines, and my path are bright.
Oh God, bless me. 
So that I can catch my dreams,
like fishing nets catching stars in the sky.''
Boy looked up in the sky. He smiled.
''Thank you Sir. I will wait. I will wait 'till my time is right.''
And he sat down at the corner of the Cage, 
hugging his legs in his arms,
and continued to dream.
as he wait for 
his day to
break
free
...
..
.








No comments:

Post a Comment