PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Thursday, September 15, 2011

a whole new start!

i guess... this is a whole new beginning. i abandoned blog for quite awhile. maybe because it were the lack of time. anyway, i'm back. that what's matter, right? forgive me if my blog isn't that interesting as others. treat my blog as you treat a novice; a new born baby who need whole lots of guidance and considerations. so... this is my very first, personal post then. what should i say? oh i know. i just realized, that time passed by so quickly. in fact, a bit too quick. i hope it would just slow down, even a little is alright. but that is just man's silly imagination, right? hahaha. anyway, i'll try my best to blog. you know, exams are around the corner, and i don't want to get too hook up with blogs. see ya people!

No comments:

Post a Comment